Friday, September 24, 2010

Weel 11: Final Evaluation

Here I am. I’ve reached the end of the quarter and I can walk out of this classroom with my head held high. This class presented to me a number of unique challenges which I must admit I did not anticipate. Most of the reading and writing was familiar to me. I’m a studious person so I can read and be prepared for most exams or any writing assignments that will be asked of me. The difficulty for me came with the introduction and maintenance of twitter. I am not the type of person who tweets on a regular basis. This class required me to tweet every single day. There would be days that I would sometimes completely forget to do that. As an individual it’s not difficult for me to have an opinion and voice that opinion. The difficulty is with remembering to visit an online portal and typing 140 words.

Aside from that I feel I performed well and met the requirements of the class. During class time I would participate and ask questions which I felt were not only relevant to my chosen career path, but also questions that could be potentially helpful to other students. Something I know about people is they don’t know how to ask questions, they may lack the courage to ask, or they could merely be too nervous to word the question in a manner that would return to them the answer that would most benefit them. I see myself as the type of student who tries not only for himself, but for others as well. I know I don’t deserve full credit for the quarter, but I feel I did my best. The grade I feel I deserve for this class is an A-.

No comments:

Post a Comment