Friday, July 16, 2010

Week 1: EOC About Me

I am a student at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. I am currently enrolled in the Game Art & Design program. Choosing to chase this dream, of working in the video game industry, was almost a no brainer. Playing video games is one of my favorite things to do. As a game designer I will be able to share the worlds of my imagination with others; I will allow them to meet colorful characters and defeat treacherous villains. Computer technology will only continue to become more powerful and affordable. Video games will become more immersive. I have many stories locked away in my mind. As much as I wish I could simply describe the stories to others, I know that just isn’t good enough. Creating worlds that others can manipulate would be a dream come true. I know it will not be easy work. It will be hard work with long hours, but my scholastic career at the Art Institute of Las Vegas will prepare me for it. I approach every project I am assigned at school with the same level or quality that I will commit to my career in the video game industry. If I wish to be successfully I must first train myself in the practice of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment